kipling

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자각시탈 조회 4회 작성일 2020-11-25 17:40:49 댓글 0

본문

IF by Rudyard Kipling (A Life Changing Poem)

Read by Shane Morris
-
Rudyard Kipling was a prolific poet, novelist and journalist and one of the most well-known Victorian writers of his time.

in 1907, he was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature for his great body of work which included 'The Jungle Book' and his stoic poem 'If'.

In perhaps one of the most inspirational poems ever written, Kipling outlines for his son the behaviours and attitudes it takes to become a man, advising his son about how to perceive the world and life's challenges so that he can both learn from his experiences and resolutely overcome barriers.

KIPLING Orlando Premium Outlets SHOP WITH ME

Shop with me at the Kipling Outlet. Enjoy and thanks for watching!

Find me on Instagram @frankyfindsyt

Music:
Epidemicsound.com
"Forest Whispers", "Rain On Me"

#shopwithme #kiplingoutlet

IF, Rudyard Kipling's poem, recited by Sir Michael Caine

Reflections on Peace by Sir Michael Caine

The rights to the audio content in this video belong to the respective copyright holders. I like this video and I resposted it.

Original video:

'Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for 'fair use' for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use'

#kipling

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,970건 7 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.americancenter.or.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz